Fore was established by cyclists, for cyclists. With our wheels, we aim to provide our fellow cyclists with the opportunity to make the most of every cycling trip. The very best wheels will help you achieve the goals that you have in mind. So we are happy to help many other cycling fanatics on their way.
Now you too can help them too by sharing your opinion. If you have recently purchased a set of wheels from Fore and can’t wait to share your experiences with other cycling fanatics, please share your opinion with us and leave a review on our product pages. We truly appreciate it, and it will make the choice even easier for others.
Below, you will find some tips and advice on compiling your review.
Advice on writing product reviews
• Write at least twenty words.
• Support your views with facts.
• Write in a way that is easy to understand.
• Explain how you use the product, and in what circumstances.
• As well as giving positive feedback, add some tips on how the product could be improved.
When do we reject a review?
• If it contains rude and offensive language.
• If the content is incomplete, not relevant, or too short.
• If it is written in upper case or with other distracting symbols.
• If it includes contact details such as phone numbers, addresses, or URLs.
• If it includes temporary information, such as prices or recent events.
• If it mentions other shops or online shops.
• If it contains advertising or spam.
• If it is not based on facts.
• If it is about the wrong product.
Please remember that the reviews on our website represent the opinions of our customers who have recently purchased the product. That means that Fore cannot guarantee the completeness, accuracy or reliability of the reviews. The reviews are based on assertions and opinions written by the authors in question and not on behalf of Fore itself.